Tuesday 6 October 2009

Dreams!

Last night I had the weirdest dream, we had an 'on the carpet' discussion the previous day about our favourite stories. I was asked , as us TA's often are , to give an example . I told the children of a far away land where a nice friendly witch cast spells on all the children to make them be good all the time.

I dreamt that it was our schools 'turn' to have spell books for the day....each teacher and child were given a spell book and told we could use it as many times as we wanted and that at the end of the day everything would go back to normal.

By break time the whole place was chaos.......children suspended in mid air, a hundred or more little green frogs, a polar bear, princesses, power rangers, and one child locked in a rabbit hutch......that was my handywork !!! :-).......I couldnt help smiling to myself when I saw that child this morning and got to thinking , if only...............!!

No comments: